Sunday, September 15, 2019

JuiceBox: Back to school


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailBack to school
Sep 15th 2019, 19:31, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

blah,it's time to go back to school..it's so boring! at least my twin seems to be having fun





My outfit~TRU-Rule the school
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
Part of the Back to school hunt~{free}

My fanny pack~DUST: Fanny packs 
Gacha has~6 commons 1 rare
Find it~Color me cute September 15th

My pose~p.o.s.e. school sucks 
Comes with~Poseball,desk with deco on it
Part of the Back to school hunt~{free}

My backdrop~*M.U.* Back2School Backdrop
Part of the Back to school hunt~{free}










You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates