Monday, June 10, 2019

JuiceBox: Space Adventures


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailSpace Adventures
Jun 10th 2019, 19:44, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

I went on a space adventure today! I met an alien and found new planets..then mommy said it was lunch time so I hadda come back home





                    My bedset~Baby Sunshine-Rocket Bed - Space Force Command USA 
                   What it does~Plays sounds,night light turns on/off
                  Animations~14 solo,10 with friend,7 with adult
                 Find it~Thimble a kid's event June 20th

                My outfit~-NB- Scarlette Set Moonie{I don't think it's for sale anymore 0_O
               My hat~SEmotion Libellune Alien Eyes Hat #13







You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates