Sunday, June 16, 2019

JuiceBox: Boy bye


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailBoy bye
Jun 16th 2019, 15:35, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

In preschool today they told me to share....boy bye! Do you not know I'm a princess! pfft!





My outfit~*SM* Boy Bye Shorts Set 
Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Fitted
Comes with~Shorts,Shirt,Sandals,Sun glasses,colour change hud{4 colours}

My table~Lilla's Drawing Table Flower
What it does~5 animations pre chair,crayon box gives crayon with colour change option

My Easel~
<:*BoOgErS*:>Paint-N-Draw Easel
What it does~4 animations,colour,paint,change colours

My piggy~<:*BoOgErS*:> Hot Pork 

My kitchen~Alouette - The Calla Kitchen Set w/ Dishes (Pink)
What it does~2 animations,texture change curtian 







You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates