Thursday, June 13, 2019

JuiceBox: Beach Vollyball


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailBeach Vollyball
Jun 13th 2019, 14:38, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

This summer I think I will try out for the beach vollyball team,I look cute in uniforms! 





                             My outfit~Popper Jacks-Varisty Shirt&Shorts-Letter E
                            Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe 
                            Available in~26 letters,2 symbols 
                            Find it~Bargin Babies june 15th

                             My shoes~[M] LiL Chucks - Slate 
                            Fits~Bad Seed Bebe

                             My pose~p.o.s.e. beachball






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates