Monday, April 22, 2019

JuiceBox: Baby faun


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailBaby faun
Apr 22nd 2019, 18:49, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

                                  I'm a baby faun,so I was super happy when I saw this outfit 





                                        My outfit~[Vk!] Maisie Set Deer
                                      Comes with~outfit,sandals
                                     Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad seed Bebe fitted
                                    Find it~ Thimble



                                      My deer~+Half-Deer+ Kerfluffle Sheep III - Little Lights (Choco)





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates