Wednesday, March 20, 2019

JuiceBox: mmm donuts


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailmmm donuts
Mar 20th 2019, 12:06, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

                        We went to the bakery today and I climbed donut moutain! 








My outfit~.::Little Clover::.Little BunBun Outfit-pink
Comes with~Dress,tights
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe fitted

My sandals~{Lula Belle} Floral Bow Slip-On Shoes-blush
Fits~Resize

My donut table~Aphrodite Donut buffet  
Find it~Sense event

My pose~Kokoro Poses - Trixie - pose 5

My chocolate face~Izzie's - Mouth Mess 
Works with~Toddleedoo,Omega






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates