Wednesday, February 6, 2019

JuiceBox: Time for school!


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailTime for school!
Feb 6th 2019, 14:56, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

It's time for school! I got a brand new outfit and book bag so I'm super exicted :D






                               My sweater~Ohana Inc Cutie Pie Pink
                               Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe Body
                               Comes with~Sweater and pants
                               Find it~Color me cute

                               My pants~Ohana Inc Cutie Pie Black
                               Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe Body
                               Comes with~Sweater and pants
                               Find it~Color me cute

                               My shoes~[M] LiL Chucks - Slate 
                               Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe body

                               My bookbag~Umbrella TOTES Magical GACHA
                               Fits~Resizes
                               Gacha has~20 commons,6 rares
                               Find it~ Play room





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates