Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Molly Stakz's Blog: Oh what a beautiful Morning


Molly Stakz's Blog
Molly's Blog for Second Life 
Oh what a beautiful Morning
Jan 8th 2019, 17:20, by Mollystakz

Sophie Closet Jackie Gacha
Sophie Closet
The Play Room

Oh what a Beautiful Morning

Good Morning I hope everyone is having such a wonderful day, I jus had the most amazing sleep.

Yawns. So Yesterday I went to The Playroom as a new round has just begun. So many amazing things there to see, but something caught my eye. Sophie’s Closet, she has this gacha there, called Jackie and it has 23 items in it. Wow I thought to myself how can i resist this outfit for bed I’m gonna look so cute, This beautiful gacha consists of 5 Different fox masks, Me i’m wearing the Primrose fox mask, 5 different pillow Bumpers, I have the Primrose, 5 Jackie Fox Socks, I’m wearing the Rare, 4 different V1 Jackie outfits, I’m wearing Primrose, and 4 V2 Jackie outfits. This gacha comes in both TD and bad seed bebe sizes and is 59L per pull.

Come on down today and get yours why not look around and see what else is there for you at The Play room. Event is open from the 5th January to the 31st January be sure not to miss.

Huggies Molly ♥♥♥

The post Oh what a beautiful Morning appeared first on Molly Stakz's Blog.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates