Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Molly Stakz's Blog: Diva On Ice Let it Snow


Molly Stakz's Blog
Molly's Blog for Second Life 
Diva On Ice Let it Snow
Jan 23rd 2019, 12:31, by Mollystakz

Diva On Ice Outfit RARE
Diva On Ice Bunny Skater RARE
Diva Baby Boutique
The Play Room

With the snow that is all around so pretty on the ground, I wanted some skates, I searched high and low, could find nothing.

The Play room yayy its open it was open on the 5th of January and closes on the 31st January. I run there hoping so much that they have skates, I search and search and THERE it is in the Diva on Ice Gacha….. I see by Diva Baby Boutique Yayy.

I play the gacha and find 3 Rares and 10 Commons oh my goodness only 40L wow. the 3 Rares are the Skates, Bunny Skater and this amazing outfit. Come check out Diva Baby Boutique, and while your there at the playroom see all the other amazing designers. Now i can skate Thank you Diva Baby Boutique ♥

Hope to see you soon
Molly ♥♥♥♥

The post Diva On Ice Let it Snow appeared first on Molly Stakz's Blog.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates