Saturday, November 10, 2018

Sippy Cups & Sparkles: Mint makes me Happy


Sippy Cups & Sparkles
Littles with a passion for fashion... 
thumbnailMint makes me Happy
Nov 10th 2018, 09:10, by Jordyn Bell

So I am usually a huge fan of pink, but when I see something that is mint colored, it makes me happy and silly! This new sweater and scarf from Lula Belle does just that! I paired it with the adorable lummberjack pants from Maple, and it looks amazing! These boots, I adore cuz they are super color change, and unrigged too! SO hope you find all the amazing things. Happy Shopping ♥



Hair: *PH* 8154 [temporarily closed]

Bow: {Lula Belle} Velvet Bow Headband - Mint @ Thimble

Sweater & Scarf: {Lula Belle} Eliza Sweater & Scarf @ Bonjour Bebe [opens tomorrow!]

Pants: [m] skinny stretch denims: acid washed black (tdb fitted) Dandelions Unite

Boots: #EMPIRE - Aconitum

Pose: Kokoro Poses - Nanami

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates