Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Kymber's life in Pixels: Blustery Day


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures. 
thumbnailBlustery Day
Nov 15th 2018, 07:39, by kymberleighlarsen

It was a blustery chilly cool fall day but I was toasty warm in my new coat from MaPetit.  This adorable capelet coat is available at Color Me Cute and in a variety of colors.  Perfect for fall weather.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe Katrin

Glasses:  VCO Zion Glasses

Capelet Coat:  MaPetit at Color Me Cute Madeline Capelet Coat (claret)

Jeans with boots:  {MurMur} Maple Boot Jeans

In RL I live in Arizona we went from over 100 degrees to in the low 50's I am freezing, so this coat makes me happy!

♥,
   Kymber


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates