Wednesday, November 21, 2018

JuiceBox: Study fail


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailStudy fail
Nov 21st 2018, 18:59, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

                                                I gotta study so I can get good grades,but it's so hard!







                                                            Basics



                      My outfit~{Petite Bowtique} Edie Sleeper Rose
                      Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bebe body
                  
                     My Sleep mask~[Vk!] Sleeping mask - Unicorn
                     Fits~ Has resize script to fit everyone

                    My desk~{Babysteps} Unicorn Rainbows Table
                     {Sorry I can't seem to find this store anywhere anymore}

                     My laptop~So Silly Animal Laptop PART 2 - Baby Owl Sky
                    What it does~Actually works like a real laptop

                     My picture frame~So Silly Memory Frames PART 1 - Blessed
                    Add your own picture
                    Find it at Thimble opening on the 20th

                    My hot chocolate~Yokai - Hot chocolate for unicorn - GIFT
                      A free gift! find it on the island connecting the two stores



                           Photo credit for the picture in the frame goes to my sister Jordyn,
                                                             Check out her blog too! 










You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates