Monday, October 22, 2018

Kymber's life in Pixels: I'm Just a Skater Girl


Kymber's life in Pixels
RPing a 4 year old in Second life...these are my fashion adventures. 
thumbnailI'm Just a Skater Girl
Oct 22nd 2018, 08:13, by kymberleighlarsen

Found a new hobby!  Skateboarding!  I stopped to take a break cuz this stuff is hard work.  When I saw this outfit from Maple available at Dandelions Unite I knew it would be perfect for my skating adventures!  Packs are sold by shirt color and come in Red, Blue and Pink.  Each contains 3 pair of skinny jeans.  Individual packs are only $99L!  BARGAIN!  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb  Loomer

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Outfit:  Maple at Dandelions Unite  Lumber Sweater Pink Plaid and Skinny Stretch Denims Acid washed black

Shoes:  {Lula Belle} Jacks Black Glitter

Dandelions Unite starts on October 24 and the special $99L price is only at this event after the event ends the price will go up so you gotta get there as soon as it opens!

♥,
   Kymber

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates