Tuesday, October 16, 2018

JuiceBox: Escape the night


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailEscape the night
Oct 16th 2018, 18:48, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

                                      I got burried last night at camp and had to dig my way out!





                                          My outfit~-M&S Kids- Night Sky PJ & Slippers
                                          Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe 
                                          Comes with~Shirt pants(attached) slippers
                                         My mouth potion~ PLA - Love Potion                       
                                       My pumpkin friend~(-sonder-} SLOTHOWEEN 
                                      My nails~*TD* Undead Nails
                                     My Headband~{T.T}Bat headband 
                                    My tiny ghost~[MelonBerry] Ghost Companion 
                                   My big ghost~ RazzBerry Inc.Sheet Ghosts (Bear)  


                                       All this and more can be found at OSE Trunk Or Treat event




You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates