Wednesday, July 11, 2018

JuiceBox: Floppy hats and beach bags


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog 
thumbnailFloppy hats and beach bags
Jul 11th 2018, 18:50, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

                                  Nothing says summer like big floppy hats and oversized bags







                                                       My Body~Bad Seeds Bebe
                                                       My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                       My Hair~Pr!tty Jeon




                                                     All this can be found at The Playroom :D

                                                My Hat~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Floppy Hat - Pink
                                               My Swimsuit~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Pink - Bebe
                                              My Bag~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Beach Bag - Pink
                                             My Flip flops~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Flipflops - Pink
                                             My Sunglasses~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Shades - Pink
                                            My Rings~{SC} Hush Hush Rings - Galaxy



                                                    Extras~
                                                My Nail Polish~{Polished}- Mermaid Glam 





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates