Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Skye Rose:


Skye Rose
 
thumbnail(Untitled)
Jun 20th 2018, 12:16, by Skye Rose Harvy


Woohoo! It's time for Thimble!
Mummy put me to bed early so I could be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Thimble, it takes a lot of energy visiting all the stores, not to mention carrying all my new things !  But I'm so excited I can't sleep!

Today I'm wearing:

Outfit: Dolly PJs in blue from Maple @ The Thimble Event, running from the 20th June until 10th of July, the PJs come in pink, white, green, purple & blue
Paci:  .::Little Clover::.Pink Cork Pacifier
Socks: from my drawer

My basics

Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Trixie Mesh Hair - Blonds
Skin:  Bad Seed Leah Peach 
Body: ToddleeDoo Baby
Head:  TD Mesh head Alice
Shape:   Custom by Me
Eyes:  IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex

My Setting

Scene:  {BB} My little Traveler  - Caravan, transp. curtains RARE
Location: My Garden





Thimble

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates