Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Skye Rose: Ok I am ready!


Skye Rose
 
thumbnailOk I am ready!
Jun 13th 2018, 11:55, by Skye Rose Harvy

I'm soooo excited its nearly time for Color Me Cute Event! 
I have spent all morning picking out my shopping outfit, do you think I look like a Fashionista!?
This adorable outfit is Fashionista from Hanta @ Color Me Cute From the 15th of June, the outfit comprises of pretty boho dress, sandals. sunglasses and bag.


My Setting

  • Pose: Simply Me by p.o.S.E
  • Location & Setting: Backdrop City http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Backdrop%20City%20Exclusive/157/72/3082

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates