Sunday, June 10, 2018

JuiceBox: Sunrise


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog for boys 
thumbnailSunrise
Jun 10th 2018, 16:35, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Today I woke up in time to watch the sun come up so I decided to meditate <3 



My Body~Toddleedoo Baby
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Earth
My Hair~YumYum 57

My Shirt~TRU-Red White&Cute
My Shorts~TRU-Star shorts
My Sandals~**DoRks** Cassidy Slides - Aloha
Left~Dark Blue
Right~Red
{8 colors to choice from,get them at ninety nine event}

My Animation~{Enchanted Poses} Yoga Time - 6
{Enchanted Poses} Yoga Time Gacha
6 Commons 3 RARES. Will be at Color me Cute






You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates