Thursday, June 14, 2018

JuiceBox: Havana ooo na na


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog for boys 
thumbnailHavana ooo na na
Jun 14th 2018, 15:40, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Today I woke up singing "Havana, ooh na-na. Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na" really loudly on the beach!





                                               My Body~Toddleedoo Baby
                                               My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Earth
                                               My Hair~Yum Yum Group Gift 

                                              My outfit~**DoRks** Havana~Sherbet
                                              My Sandals~**DoRks** Cassidy Slides ~Aloha~Orange








You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates