Monday, June 11, 2018

CuppyCakes and Candies: Adventure Awaits....


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnailAdventure Awaits....
Jun 11th 2018, 08:49, by Poppy Monde

Everyday is an adventure.
Just have to go out and find it!




What I'm Wearing:
.::Little Clover::.I Dressed Myself Gacha~Outfit 3~Rare
I Dressed Myself Gacha~Cape~Blue
I Dressed Myself Gacha~Mask~Red
I Dressed Myself Gacha~Necklace~Pink
I Dressed Myself Gacha~Paper Crown~Pink
 I had fun mixing my outfit. So many cute options.
@ The Play Room

Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Angelica hair

+Half-Deer+ Nature Head - Ms. Daisy
@ The Arcade

:BoWillow: Bunny Tea Set PINK - With Steam
3 colors to Choose from. With steam and no steam version &
gives a matching color tea cup on touch!
Perfect for a tea party before any adventure!
Shop Hop Event ends June 15th

Prose: Kokoro Poses - Sophia











You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates