Saturday, May 19, 2018

JuiceBox: Trouble maker!


JuiceBox
Second Life children's blog for boys 
thumbnailTrouble maker!
May 20th 2018, 04:29, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

I love getting into trouble it's so much fun! ehehe This canvas picture from Unicorn Treasures is my life story! This outfit from Blumbli is so prefect!






My Body~Toddleedoo Baby
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Moon
My Hair~Yum Yum 57

My Shirt~{Blumbli} - Graphic Tee (TD BABY) - Smile
{FitsTDB TDK TD Fitted}
My Shorts~{Blumbli} - Jean Bermuda Shorts (TD BABY) - Dark Wash
{FitsTDB TDK TD Fitted}

Canvas picture~Unicorn Treasures-In Trouble Name Canvas Art
{resizes}





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates