Sunday, May 13, 2018

JuiceBox: Pineapples everywhere!!


JuiceBox
 
thumbnailPineapples everywhere!!
May 13th 2018, 15:42, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

I love pineapples! So I was so happy when I found this outfit for the Boutique Explorers event created by Doodlez 





My Body~Toddleedoo Fitted Baby
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Moon
My Hair~YumYum 57

My Outfit~Doodlez Pineapple Summer~Boys:
Comes With~Shorts and shirt attached,Visor,Watch,Flip flops
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,and Bebe body

Location~Doodlez in world  Doodlez on MP





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates