Monday, May 14, 2018

JuiceBox: Hands up!


JuiceBox
 
thumbnailHands up!
May 14th 2018, 14:56, by noreply@blogger.com (Benji)

Today my friend Vela and I played cops and robbers and we had so much fun with this car from Golden Cuffs Costum Choppers which is apart of the Boutique Explorers event Click here to see the car in action!...keep in mind I'm 6! I can't driveee






My Body~Toddleedoo Baby
My Hair~YumYum 57
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Moon

The Car~
Comes in toddleedoo/Bebe size as well as tweenster size. Working lights and horn. It also has a working radio dispatcher sounds.

My Outfit~ :T4S: Kids Police Uniform - ToddleeDoo
Comes with~Shirt(HUD),pants,hat,walkie-talkie(with sounds),handcuffs,baton
Fits~Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid








You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates