Friday, April 20, 2018

Molly Stakz's Blog: Wasn’t Me


Molly Stakz's Blog
Molly's Blog for Second Life 
Wasn't Me
Apr 21st 2018, 02:04, by Mollystakz

Ohana Finley Magenta

I didn’t do it

“Freeze, Put your hands in the air” I all of a sudden heard. Not knowing what to do I did what I was told.
I looked at the stranger who told me what to do, ” Did i do something wrong” I whispered.

The came closer to me and said “your under arrest for being so cute” We all started laughing. After we stopped laughing and i put my hands down i was asked where i got this amazing outfit. I paused for a second wondering if i should tell them. Why not i thought After all anyone with kids is gonna want this.

“I got it from The Color me Cute event” I said. “Its called Ohana Finley outfit and it comes in Beige, Blue, Ivory, Magenta, Peach, Pink, Rose and Violet. Its made by Ohana and comes in Td Baby Fitted and Bad Seed Bebe Fitted and cost 189L each”

They smiled at me and asked where they could find this color me cute event. I told them the event starts on april 15 and goes to may 1, gave them the address and off they went.

Smiles I hope they have fun Shopping and hopefully checking out Ohana’s main store too.

Until Next time. Be blessed

Hugs Molly.

The post Wasn’t Me appeared first on Molly Stakz's Blog.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates