Monday, March 26, 2018

Molly Stakz's Blog: Life of the party


Molly Stakz's Blog
Molly's Blog for Second Life 
Life of the party
Mar 26th 2018, 08:09, by Mollystakz

Grechen Gown Yellow
Gretchen gowns Each sold seperately available at Color me Cute

Life of the Party

Walking out on stage I hear the applauds of the many people waiting to see me come out. As I here the Host of the show say” Introducing Molly Stakz Showcasing The amazing Grechen Gown in Yellow proudly Made by Ohana Inc. Exclusive to Color me Cute event in Secondlife” I walk to the end of the runway with all the cameras and lights on me I strike a pose.

The Grechen Gown comes in 5 Different Colors Yellow, Lavender, Pink, Blue, White. Each gown is available at $220L

Available from the 15th march to 1st April at Color me Cute event

The post Life of the party appeared first on Molly Stakz's Blog.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates