Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Junior Fashionista: The Bear and His Camera!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life 
The Bear and His Camera!
Aug 2nd 2017, 02:08, by stashabenelli

Happy Tuesday Fashionistas!

The Bear and His Camera

As you all might know I graduated from Visionaire this weekend and I decided I’m such an awesome photographer now that I can teach this bear from Sway’s how to photograph me LOL. Actually I got this cute new house from Ama and decided that Copper and I would move to the beach! So I took this awesome photography set that I got from Kiley for graduating and made them part of this blog. The amazing outfit comes in 5 amazing colors along with the flip flops. My favorite thing about the outfit was how the Unicorn on the shirt had all the color options and since I love to mix colors up; it made the Lilac Flip Flops work perfectly with the Mint outfit!

Colors Inside the House

The amazing house comes in 6 diff colors and this image is of the inside! OMG what I could do with these colors if Mom would let me move my bedroom here 😀 The house has four windows with a flower planter under each one and one door at the front porch. I thought it was a cute touch to add the grass to the front porch and an adorable little tree.  All it needs is your stuff in a cute spot and you’ll be enjoying this house for a long time.

Also, I did want to take a moment to thank you all for your patience while I took about a month off to finish my final project for graduation and happy to say I’m back to blogging now!

Well that’s all for today, just get your butt’s on down here! As always there are a ton of incredible toys, fashion and poses a at the Thimble Summer Craze themed event that started on July 20th and runs through August 10th, 2017! Go NOW!

Hugs,
Stasha Benelli

Thimble Logo

Thimble SLURL
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magical%20Moon/64/92/3503
Thimble Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3419979@N20/
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ThimbleEvent/

July 20th – August 10th Theme: Summer Craze!

Thimble Event Designer Credit
Outfit:
by Daisyrrose Guardian of LPJ
LPJ ~ Dreaming in Mint {TDB}

Shoes:
by Daisyrrose Guardian of LPJ
LPJ ~ Dreaming Flop Lilac TDB

Other Credits
House:
by Amanda Mileman of AMa
Ama – Green Baby Playhouse

Photography Bear Set:
Sway Dench of Sway’s
Sway’s Cookie Bear ‘Photographer’
Sway’s Cookie Bear ‘Photographer’ – Reflective Umbrella
Sway’s Cookie Bear ‘Photographer’ – Spotlight

Vintage Motorcycle:
by Dimples Undamann (dimplesapplepie) of BLUSH
. BLUSH . Vintage Motorcycle 103 – Kid #Rare – 12 Colors

Another Special Apperance by Copper!
by KittyCats of KittyCats 😀

Avie Credits
Model: Stasha Benelli
shape: 4 year old girl by Stasha Benelli
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes Body – BABY – Girl (ToddleeDoo)by Bit McMillan
Mesh Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice by Bit McMillan
Skin: Izzie's – LOGO Omega – Alex Head and Body Applier Huds (Tiggi rosy freckles) by Izzie Button
Hair: Magika – Take Flight by Sabina Gully
Eyes: *TD* Eyes – Shiny Eyes (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Lashes: *TD* Lashes – applier hud (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Ears: Steking EARS [MANDALA] unisex – by kikunosuke.eel

Poses:
by Katya Valeska of lar Poses

On Location:
Stasha’s Studio – Airport location

Photographer: Stasha Benelli


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates