Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Junior Fashionista: Balance, Scrapes and Dolphin Kisses!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life 
Balance, Scrapes and Dolphin Kisses!
Aug 5th 2017, 14:45, by stashabenelli

Happy Saturday Fashionistas!

Balance and Scrapes

I just love Saturday morning on the beach because Saturday’s just seem to be made for new adventures! Since I knew I was going to be up to doing some exciting stuff I pulled on my sassy new Sun of a Beach top and shorts outfit from Lil Scamps , that I picked up at Thimble. No shoes needed cause I’m just headed to the beach outside my door! As you can see, it wasn’t even 5 minutes before I fell off my beach ball and ended up scraping my knees! At least Copper wasn’t involved this time! LOL These awesome Beach Ball and Dolphin Kiss poses were also from ex-POSE-ure at Thimble!

Just a little about the scraped knees though, I picked this applier up from Izzie’s main store as she has a new skin line for the Toddleedoo! I’ve been wearing an Izzie skin for a long time now using the Omega applier HUD for TD but her new skins are made to apply without the Omega HUD. When picking up my demos I couldn’t resist getting the Knee scrape applier for my “adventures” 😀 More about the new Izzie skins very soon though!

Dolphin Kisses

So after getting tired of Bactine squirts and Bandaids on my knees and elbows, I decided to go down to the water and see what I could get into next. I wasn’t down there for 10 minutes playing in the wet sand when a dolphin popped out of the water. It was so adorable that I couldn’t resist kissing it’s nose. I think it wanted me to come in the water and play but since I was in my new outfit, I think I’ll save that adventure for another day! In this pose you can see that the top has an adorable open back and the cutest ruffles on the back of the shorts.

Well that’s all for today, just get your butt’s on down here! As always there are a ton of incredible toys, fashion and poses a at the Thimble Summer Craze themed event that started on June 20th and runs through July

10th, 2017! Go NOW!

Hugs,
Stasha Benelli

Thimble Logo

Thimble SLURL
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magical%20Moon/64/92/3503
Thimble Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3419979@N20/
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ThimbleEvent/

July 20th – August 10th Theme: Summer Craze!

Thimble Event Designer Credit
Outfit:
by Sƈმოր Hყძɾმƈօղἶʂ – Hєιѕιивєяɢ (scampambrosine) of Lil Scamps
Lil Scamps -Sun of A Beach Ruffle Shorts (B)
Lil Scamps – Sun of A BeachTank (B)

Dolphin Pose
by Adelee Dragona (adelee.anthony) of .::ex-POSE-ure::.
Dolphin Kisses

Beachball Pose
by Adelee Dragona (adelee.anthony) of .::ex-POSE-ure::.
Balancing Act

Other Credits
Beach Chairs
by Zen Zarco of <:*BoOgErS*:>
<:*BoOgErS*:> Beachy Chair Blue Crab
<:*BoOgErS*:> Beachy Chair Yellow Stripe

Beach Towel
by Kʀɪᴏs Kᴇɪʀᴏᴢ (krioson) of MadPea
MadPea Beach Towel – Yellow

Scraped Knees
by Izzie Button of Izzie’s
Izzie’s – Omega Scraped Knees Applier

Avie Credits
Model: Stasha Benelli
shape: 4 year old girl by Stasha Benelli
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes Body – BABY – Girl (ToddleeDoo)by Bit McMillan
Mesh Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice by Bit McMillan
Skin Head: Izzie's – LOGO Omega – Alex Head and Body New Applier Huds (Tiggi rosy freckles) by Izzie Button
Skin Body: Izzie’s – TD Body Applier rosy (freckles) by Izzie Button
Hair: Magika – Take Flight by Sabina Gully
Eyes: *TD* Eyes – Shiny Eyes (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Lashes: *TD* Lashes – applier hud (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Ears: Steking EARS [MANDALA] unisex – by kikunosuke.eel

Poses:
Came with the Beach Ball and Dolphin – credits above!

On Location:
Stasha’s Beach Home (Mom’s away studio :P)

Photographer: Stasha Benelli


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates