Tuesday, August 15, 2017

-Little Friends in SL-: My dolls...


-Little Friends in SL-
ToddleeDoo & Bebe Fashion. 
thumbnail My dolls...
Aug 15th 2017, 20:22, by Jenna Langer



♥...  I'm wearing ... ♥
Bento Mesh Head *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice - Head 
Mesh Body - Body - BABY (ToddleeDoo)
Dress ~*Buglets*~ @ Ninety-Nine Aya Dress 
Nail Polish{Polished} @ Ninety-Nine  TD Creepy Kawaii - Crazy Nails {HUD}
Shoes REIGN.- Bow Creeper Sandals 
* {.:Little Stars.:} * @ Color Me Cute Baby Rattle - Princess Unicorns RARE
- Bento Hands Poses - HUD (ToddleeDoo)
Hair [^.^Ayashi^.^] Masuzu hair

♥...  Scene ... ♥
Crates [Toasty]@Ninety-Nine   Cute Crates - Pastels
Book Pile dust bunny . book pile
Alarm clock dust bunny . bunny alarm clock . pink
Dolls !gO! Love my doll - Majka
!gO! Love my doll - Pola
!gO! Love my doll 2 - Krzys
!gO! Love my doll 2 - Black Horse on Wheels RARE
Plant RazzBerry Inc. Bunny Moss Planter
Rug {what next} Grandma's Attic Rug #1

Special thanks
Elli Kenin
Ohce Toast
Llily Sugarplum
Ingrid Adora Quinn-Darcy


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates