Monday, July 17, 2017

Second Style: Look at all the bears! I wanna be the one with the donut! I can work out like that :D I bet i’ll be...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo children in Second Life! This blog contains PG only posts! Click on the categories to look up posts from a certain store. Click on my logo to go back to the home page. I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
Look at all the bears! I wanna be the one with the donut! I can work out like that :D I bet i'll be...
Jul 17th 2017, 13:06

image

Look at all the bears! I wanna be the one with the donut! I can work out like that :D I bet i'll be really good at it too! Omgosh! *points at the bear in front of her little feet* she's soo cute and she's working it! ♡  

You probably already know who's bears these are. That's right! These are the new Booger Bears! 

This Gacha set of "Boogers Workout Bears" is available at Epiphany.
Players are able to trade in their duplicates or unwanted items for points to redeem exclusive prizes. The gacha prizes can still be traded or resold but now customers also have the option to forget about the hassle of reselling and instead redeem some exclusive prizes just for playing your machines.

This adorable Zoey Dress I am wearing is made by ~*Buglets*~ and is available now at Color me Cute!
There are 6 colors to choose from, as well as a discounted Fatpack.  
The Fatpack comes with a texture change HUD.  
TD Baby, TD Kid, & Bebe sizes included.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates