Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Promise's Adventures: Finally getting my Bear!!


Promise's Adventures
 
thumbnail Finally getting my Bear!!
Jul 4th 2017, 17:30, by noreply@blogger.com (Promise)



After camping out for a few days, I figured out a way to get in. Bribery always works and who wouldn't turn down Cheese Doodles. I walked up to the Lazy Unicorn and was munching on my snack in front of him. I could see the drool instantly form at the creases of his mouth. He asked me for one. I told him he could have the entire bucket if he let me in. He agreed upon it. My entrance was secured then. I slowly made my way through the house.

HeadToddleeDoo & CuteBytes Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE 
Blush and Freckles Layers-  Bad Seed
Body-  Bad Seed BeBe Body
Outfit-  Paper Damsels- Genie- Jasmine . Available for TD Baby& Kid, and Bebe Sizes. 7 different colors available. Please see the ad below. This item is available at her main store during the Shop Hop event which started on July 1st. All items will be on sale for 100 Lindens or less during the week before the prices are raised after the event ends.
Snack-  Junk Food - Cheese Doodles Snack Bucket. Available for Kids and Adults. 4 different kinds of snack buckets are available to buy. Please see the ad below. This item is available at her main store during the Shop Hop event which started on July 1st. All items will be on sale for 100 Lindens or less during the week before the prices are raised after the event ends.


I borrowed some clothes that I found in the bathroom before going to get my bear back. I heard the familiar god awful soap operas sound playing nearby so I knew I was close. I slowly walked down the hallway and came across this maid who was blocking the entrance to the room. She whimpered how I must be quite upon entering that room. Apparently Grandma Bear hasn't been treating her well. I walked in and seen her evil Butler attending her every needs while she was watching television. 


I climbed up on the bed and sat right beside her. I told her it was time to head home and how I had a new T.V. for her at home. Luckily she didn't ask me about the size cause it wasn't as nice as the one she had here... She reluctantly agreed to go home with me but she muttered some words I couldn't understand about her daughter Miss Bear.  I just hope she don't run away again!

Shirt-  {Little Miss} Cropped Tee - Red. Available for TD Baby & Kid and Bebe sizes.Available at The ToddleeDoo Fair which ends on July 11th. 
Shorts-  {Little Miss} Belted Shorts- Black.   Available for TD Baby & Kid and Bebe sizes.Available at The ToddleeDoo Fair which ends on July 11th. 


Here is how Shop Hop works join this group to get the amazing hud on July 1st and ends after a week. After being at each location for one minute each the store name will be checked off. After everything is checked off you can click the hud and be teleported to Shop Hop main location where you can click to receive amazing prize made by this month sponsor  :Bo Willow:.

Thank you for my forever family and especially my forever sister Rou for letting Grandma Bear stay there for an extended time.



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates