Sunday, July 30, 2017

CuppyCakes and Candies: The Ocean...featuring ~*Buglets*~


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnail The Ocean...featuring ~*Buglets*~
Jul 30th 2017, 21:46, by Poppy Monde

Take me out to the ocean
Take me out to the sea
Show me the foamy waves
rolling there
As I breathe in the salty air!
Let me look, look, look at the
ocean
See the sea and explore
For it's fun to dive from the top 
to the ocean floor!
                                         ....author unknown 

I hope you liked the poem for today. 



What I'm Wearing:
~*Buglets*~ Kaity Tankini - Bebe
6 colors to choose from,
discounted fatpack /comes with texture change hud.
Bebe, TD Baby & Kid sizes

Hair: *barberyumyum*90

~*Buglets*~ Pool Chair Floats 
all 6 colors included w/animations




You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates