Saturday, July 1, 2017

CuppyCakes and Candies: Exploring...


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnail Exploring...
Jul 2nd 2017, 02:22, by Poppy Monde

Is something I love to do in Second Life.
I just love places with character and a story.
Netherfield was just that place.
Put my prettiest dress on, grabbed my bunny..
and off I went!. 


~*Buglets*~ Jessika Dress ~ sizes Bebe, TD Baby & Kid
6 colors to choose from, each includes plain, dots & ombre versions
with texture change flower.

Hair: *barberyumyum*85(pink)

=Zenith=rosette headband 

=Zenith=Dreamy Bunny (all Color)



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates