Sunday, June 25, 2017

-Little Friends in SL-: Lunch time!!!


-Little Friends in SL-
Fashion and more for SL kid avatars. 
thumbnail Lunch time!!!
Jun 25th 2017, 23:18, by Jenna Langer




Mima is my witness...
I have to eat all!! even broccoli...if I finish my whole food
I'll get a chocolate at the end of the meal...
at the end I ate everything and I also crashed...Lag ate my chocolate!
That's the end of my lunch adventure.

♥--I'm wearing--♥
Bento Mesh head*TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice - Head 
Dress {Juniper}@Color Me Cute Anne Dress {Aquamarine}
Hair tram  E817 hair / shell (size40)
Headband Bowtique - Tropical Flower Headband
Shoes REIGN. @ Collabor88- BOW SANDAL CREEPERS (TODDLEEDOO)
Food tray <:*Boogers*:>&[Killi's] @ Toddleedoo Fair -  Yummy Food Tray Rainbow


Special thanks
Zen Zarco from Boogers


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates