Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Junior Fashionista: Nap First!


The Junior Fashionista
A Fashion Blog for the kids of Second Life 
Nap First!
May 24th 2017, 20:53, by stashabenelli

Happy Wednesday Fashionistas!

Ready to Roll

Ok, so tonight I’m going out! Only now I have to dig through this closet and figure out what to wear. It’s got to be something super cute and fancy. And look what I have here, this amazing new outfit from Royal Pain and I mean every thing I’m wearing came in the Royal Katie package; the shirt, shorts, necklace, bracelet, head bow and sandals! Don’t forget to check this out at her store, because it comes in 5 amazing colors and you won’t want to miss one!

But Nap First

As I run around like a mad child fixing my outfit and my hair I keep stepping over the cutest little Baby Burp sheep pillow that I’ve ever seen. Though every time I step over it, this little voice in my head says; Nap First! I swear I hear it plain as day every single time. I decide to lay down for a moment and count some sheep while I nap, but by the time I get to my 3rd sheep I had fallen asleep and when I wake up again it’s already morning! Wait no club… I guess its the strip to do some shopping then 😛

Ready to Roll Artistic

This final picture is just to show the outfit in a different light and to take a moment to focus on the pose that came from In The Moment Families now at the Thimble event. There are 3 different packages with each one containing 6 poses each! This one is from the Blogger Basics Poses pack and I’ll definitely use more of them in future posts!

Hugs,
Stasha Benelli

Thimble Logo

Thimble Gacha SURL
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saint%20Lucia/142/157/3001
Thimble Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3419979@N20/
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ThimbleEvent/

May 20th – June 10th Theme: Welcome Spring & Hello Woodland Friends

Thimble Event Designer Credits
Pose:
In The Moment Families by oʀᴄᴀᴄıᴀ ᴄᴇʟᴇsтᴇ wɪɴᴄʜᴇsᴛᴇʀ (lilalessa)
.In The Moment.Families. ~ Blogger Basics ~ Pose Pack

Theme Designer Credits
Outfit:
Royal Pain by Shiny Popstar
*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Katie 2017 shorts baby
*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Katie 2017 top baby
*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Katie 2017 necklace
*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Katie 2017 headband
*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Skipper sandal
*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Katie 2017 bracelet

Sheep Pillow:
Baby Burp by Samantha Faye Pancake Curtau (samanthafaye)
{BB} My Sheep bahbah Pillow

Avie Credits
Model: Stasha Benelli
shape: 4 year old girl by Stasha Benelli
Mesh Body: Cute Bytes Body – BABY – Girl (ToddleeDoo)by Bit McMillan
Mesh Head: *TD* Bento Mesh Head #Alice by Bit McMillan
Skin: Izzie's – LOGO Omega – Alex Head and Body Applier Huds (Tiggi rosy freckles) by Izzie Button
Hair: Magika – Take Flight by Sabina Gully
Eyes: *TD* Eyes – Shiny Eyes (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Lashes: *TD* Lashes – applier hud (ToddleeDoo) by Bit McMillan
Ears: Steking EARS [MANDALA] unisex – by kikunosuke.eel

Photographer: Stasha Benelli


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates