Saturday, May 20, 2017

Rayna's TD Fashion World: Swimming In My New Pool!


Rayna's TD Fashion World
Fashion for Toddleedoo Baby Girl's in Second Life is Blogged Here!! 
thumbnail Swimming In My New Pool!
May 21st 2017, 02:18, by noreply@blogger.com (Rayna Summerwind)

Today I went swimming in my new pool! It was very cold at first but as soon as I dipped my head in, I wasn't cold anymore! :)

Currently Wearing:

    - Body: Toddleedoo Baby Girl v3.2 Bento
    - Head: Toddleedoo Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
    - Tippy Toes: Toddleedoo - TippyToes
    - Shape: Self Made - Not for Sale    
    - Hair: Lamb. Go Easy - Dark Blonde Pack

Outfit On Left: ~*Buglets*~ Mera Swimsuit
    - This swimsuit is available over at ~*Buglets*~ Mainstore!
        - Includes Baby Toddleedoo Size ONLY!

Outfit On Right: ~*Buglets*~ Nixie Swimsuit
    - This swimsuit is available over at Color Me Cute from May 15th, 2017 through May 31st, 2017! Each swimsuit comes with a color change HUD to change the ruffles!

Swimming Pool: Muddpuddles Summer Days Popup Pool

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates