Monday, April 10, 2017

Girl Cave Glamour: Love & Lace


Girl Cave Glamour
For Glamouros Girls 
thumbnail Love & Lace
Apr 10th 2017, 18:06, by girlcaveglamour

BBS99

Babysteps is in this rounds Ninety-Nine Event. Here you will find the Love and Lace Outfit. It comes in different colors and I am sure there is a shade you will love! I adore the ruffles and the very pretty pearls too. Be sure to give it a look at the event.

I also wanted to talk really fast about my skin. I have on a MuddPuddles Custom Skin made just for me called Starlight. However MuddPuddles has just recently opened up the shops cosmetic department!! Skins are inside just waiting for you to demo and give them a try. The skins come with appliers for your Toddleedoo Body & Heads. You get awesome options like eight different eye brows & three natural nails. I can’t recommend these skins enough! I love how there is no make-up and they look perfect for us littles! They are very nice high quality skins. As always with any skin DEMO DEMO DEMO first!!

Next up is a fun monthly box! Cutie Loot released its April box.  Inside was the Cutie Hair by Doe. This hair came with an unrigged version and I was able to resize it easily. So many color HUDs were included with it too.

Also in the box was the Princess Hairbows by .tsg. It included different colors and sheer versions as well. I really enjoyed this pretty bow.

Last from the box that I have on is the My Kawaii Ears by Tentacio. They resize nicely and come with a fun HUD to change up the look of both ears.

Cutie Loot is a fun box however it is aimed for adult avatars. This means you take a gamble getting it. I love the decor and accessories items and was so happy that the hairs this month was resizeable too! The clothing was also nice and I am sure the adults are having fun wearing it! I honestly think it is worth the gamble. The price is 1,500L for pre-orders & 3,000L after it has been released.


Glamour Details:

Hair: Doe: Cutie [solid] /unrig/ – Cutie Loot Pack @ MP Link

Hairbow: .tsg. Princess Hairbow – Pink x White (Sheer) @ MP Link

Ears:  *Tentacio* My kawaii ears @ MP Link

Dress: {Babysteps} Love and Lace Outfit PINK (BABY) @ Ninety-Nine

Skin: MuddPuddles – Starlight – *Custom Made*

Check out the other skins available in shop Here or on MP!

Appliers: Okkbye Undereye Highlights @ MP Link

 


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates