Monday, March 6, 2017

Girl Cave Glamour: My Garden Spot


Girl Cave Glamour
For Glamouros Girls 
thumbnail My Garden Spot
Mar 4th 2017, 13:53, by girlcaveglamour

snapshot_060

Today I set up my own special spot in the garden at home! I used the Planter Mushroom Set by BoWillow for a nice little area to sit down and play at. You can grab this Mushroom Set from the BoWillow store for the Shop Hop Event. There is two different sets to pick from.

Be sure to join the Shop Hop group inworld to get a Shop Hop HUD to participate in this fun new event! Copy & Paste this group in local chat to join now: secondlife:///app/group/4969370a-3d1c-6052-cca2-b1abf936a13f/about

I also added some booster seats for my shorter friends. These Jungle Booster Seats are by Breaux Jr. and they too are part of the Shop Hop event. There is many different jungle animal boosters and they are so fun to have!

I really love my little garden spot and I like to ride my new bike around in it too! This gorgeous Victoria Tricycle is by Tiny Trinkets and is again for the Shop Hop event. Just add the bike and you’ll be cruising all over in your garden. I just love the little pup on the front. I am sure you will also.

Now let’s talk about my outfit. The pieces I have on are all for the Shop Hop event too.

My headband is by Petite Bowtique and is the Rory Headband. It comes with a color HUD full of options so you can get the right look with whatever you put it with.

My Dress is by Lazo and is the Echo Dress. This pretty look comes with a color HUD full of options also. There is solids and patterns to pick from.

My shoes are by Paper Damsels. The Clover shoes come in many different colors. The little bow on them is just too adorable to pass up on!  You get the option of having white or black bottoms on the shoes too.

Shop Hop is a fun new event. Just join the group I posted above and check  the notices for the shop hop HUD. Once you visit each location with the HUD you’ll get an exclusive prize!!


Glamour Details:

Hair: Magika – Checkpoint @ Magika

Head Band: {Petite Bowtique} Rory Headband {Add}

Dress: ~Lazo – Echo Dress Shop Hop – Baby

Shoes: Paper Damsels Clover 

Bike: {Tiny Trinkets}Victoria tricycle WOOD/TAN -resizer-

Mushroom Furniture: :BoWillow: March Planter Mushroom Sets

Booster Seats: Jungle Booster Seats – Breaux Jr.

Head: by ToddleeDoo called Alice (Bento) @ ToddleeDoo or MP Link

Body: by ToddleeDoo called ToddleeDoo – BabyGirl @ ToddleeDoo or MP Link

Check out Shop Hop's website HERE

Check out Shop Hop's Facebook Page HERE

Check out Shop Hop's Headquarters Inworld HERE


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates