Monday, February 6, 2017

Second Style: ♪ Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly ♪ Pack up let's fly away♪*AR* released...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo in Second Life! My mom Revy Cortes might join me on blogging later, but for now it is just me :) I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
♪ Come fly with me, let’s fly let’s fly ♪ Pack up let’s fly away ♪ *AR* released...
Feb 6th 2017, 17:02

Come fly with me, let’s fly let’s flyPack up let’s fly away

*AR* released this adorable bedroom set for the little adventurers out there!
You will have your very own plane! how awesome is that?!

The bedroom set is for boys and girls, because the furniture is color change! 
There are also these cute drop plush lamps in multiple colors, and this is a group gift for all the loyal customers. ❤


What I am wearing:

❤ Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Happy Mesh Hair - Style 1 - Blonds
(available at the chapter four)

❤ Outfit: Petite Bebe - Chelsea {Blue}

❤ Nails: {Polished} - February Nails

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates