Friday, February 10, 2017

Molly Stakz Blog: Be my Anti-Valentines


Molly Stakz Blog
 
thumbnail Be my Anti-Valentines
Feb 10th 2017, 11:36, by mollystakz

anti-valentinesraynas-closet-logo

There is one rule in the house that I don’t like this time of year. Yep mhmm you guessed it No Boys, Is very hard to have valentines if you not allowed a boy to have valentines wid. Sooo dis year Imma try somefin a lil different; yall can’t be my Valentines but ….
maybe just a teansey wiencey bit of maybe I can have a anti-valentines.  Sighs I still got to work out da rest hmmm who to ask oh well While I think about it yall should go check out this amazing outfit called: Anti-Valentines It’s by no other than Rayna’s Closet but if you busy like me today you can always get on Marketplace.
This outfit includes:These lovely black shoes, and this amazing Red and black outfit with Anti-valentines Print on the front.

Be Sure to tell your friends. Hmm Lets start a anti-valentines movement


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates