Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bella Enchanted: While mama was at work today i had my babysitter, his name is...


Bella Enchanted
-`ღ´- A view into my little world. -`ღ´- 
While mama was at work today i had my babysitter, his name is...
Feb 28th 2017, 23:01



While mama was at work today i had my babysitter, his name is Mr. Bodyguard, take me out exploring! We ran across a shop fuuuuull of candy and ice cream! Can you believe it? I asked him to buy me some but he said no…so rude! I'll get him back for that. >:T

image

Outfit {Juniper} | By: Coconut Jillybean | Location: Mainstore

✦ {Juniper} Coco Set Totally Rad

I was dressed up today in an adorable new outfit by Juniper! The Coco outfit is a recent mainstore release and includes both the shirt & leggings as well as matching shoes! The Coco Set is available in 7 Styles - Bamboo Express, Felicia, Its Wednesday, Just Merlin, Quero Tacos, Smart Kitty & Totally Rad.

You can find this set and many other lovely outfits at the Juniper mainstore now! {Mainstore}

image

Body ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.9.bb) | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident {Mainstore} {Marketplace}

Hands ToddleeDoo - HandPoses (v.2.8) | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident {Mainstore} {Marketplace}

Head *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE | By: ToddleeDooStore Resident {Mainstore} {Marketplace}

image

Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Trixie Mesh Hair - FLF Exclusive pack | By: MissAllSunday Lemon {Mainstore} {Marketplace}

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates