Thursday, January 19, 2017

Second Style: A new round of Shiny Shabby will open tomorrow and Eeilee Zentz from Bad Seed is coming with...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo in Second Life! My mom Revy Cortes might join me on blogging later, but for now it is just me :) I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
A new round of Shiny Shabby will open tomorrow and Eeilee Zentz from Bad Seed is coming with...
Jan 19th 2017, 13:05

A new round of Shiny Shabby will open tomorrow and Eeilee Zentz from Bad Seed is coming with something so adorable!  ❤ 

There will be a Vintage Rag Doll gacha and the one I am holding is the Vintage Ragdoll Duo/Rare - HOLD. There is even an ultra rare, shown on this picture and a lot more as you can see!

The cute face I am wearing is also made by Bad Seed
This is the Emily Everything Pack which includes all skin tones and the Emily Shape. ❤ With this Bento Head, I am wearing the Mesh Eyes/Baby Blue/Bagged, also from Bad Seed.

Hair is from Magika and this one is called Suffer Well

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates