Monday, January 30, 2017

Second Style: A must-have for all the princesses out there! A real Princess Stage  Created by *AR* When you buy...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo in Second Life! My mom Revy Cortes might join me on blogging later, but for now it is just me :) I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
A must-have for all the princesses out there! A real Princess Stage  Created by *AR* When you buy...
Jan 30th 2017, 13:42

A must-have for all the princesses out there! A real Princess Stage  Created by *AR* 

When you buy this product, you will receive the following:
❤ *AR* - Audience Mat (1K+1G)
❤ *AR* - Audience Mat (single)
❤ *AR* - Princess Stage
❤ *AR* - Princess Stage Corner L
❤ *AR* - Princess Stage Corner R

The Stage and the Audience Mat each contain several adorable animations!

What I am wearing:

❤ Hair: [monso] My Hair - Wendy /Blonde

❤ Head: Bad Seed - Bebe Baboo Bento Mesh Head 

❤ Skin: Bad Seed - Kailey Everything Pack (all skin tones + shape)

❤ Outfit: Turducken - Ankit Outfit - Pink

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates