Sunday, January 29, 2017

Second Style: It’s time for more cuteness! This blog is featuring some of my favorite stores in Second Life! The...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo in Second Life! My mom Revy Cortes might join me on blogging later, but for now it is just me :) I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
It's time for more cuteness! This blog is featuring some of my favorite stores in Second Life! The...
Jan 29th 2017, 16:32

image

It's time for more cuteness! This blog is featuring some of my favorite stores in Second Life! The *AR* furniture you see in the background I LOVE, she always does such a great job making furniture. And the hair that I am wearing is from Blues hair, who has such a great and unique style of making hairs. And a lot of the hairs also fit us Toddleedoos! And the outfit I am wearing? They can wash me in it, I am never going to take this off anymore! :D

So here are all the details ❤

the "horns" can be attached on the base hair So you can also wear this hair without those horns. But i love them! :D 

 
❤ Hair: Blues. Celine - Naturals 1 

❤ Head: Toddleedoo - Alice Bento Head

❤ Skin: Bad Seed - Itty Bit (Peach)

❤ Outfit: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Greylin Dress - Blue

❤ Bed: *AR* - Bed - Andares (TD) 
(The Dossel is from the Shabby Princess set) 

❤ Balloon: +Half-Deer+ Fairylight Balloons - Garden Party - Single B

❤ Bubblegum: [PF] Yum Bubblegum! (color change & animated)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates