Monday, January 2, 2017

Second Style: I’m feeling like a pretty little princess right now! All the colors and sparkles ❤This adorable...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo in Second Life! My mom Revy Cortes might join me on blogging later, but for now it is just me :) I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
I'm feeling like a pretty little princess right now! All the colors and sparkles ❤This adorable...
Jan 2nd 2017, 21:39

I'm feeling like a pretty little princess right now!
All the colors and sparkles ❤

This adorable Bassinet, created by Bad Seed, is available from a gacha at the Crossroads from January 3rd, 2017!

The Bassinet shown on the picture is the rare (Rainbow) in the Shabby set. There is also a separate Goth set and both sets have 7 commons and 1 rare.

7 Animations are included in all bassinets; 1 curled up animation, 2 sit animations, 3 sleep animations and 1 stand animation.

Make sure you check it out tomorrow, because this is a must-have for your room! :D

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates