Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Second Style: Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday.. Happy birthday to...


Second Style
Hi there! My name is Jany Bluebird and I blog for the Toddleedoo in Second Life! My mom Revy Cortes might join me on blogging later, but for now it is just me :) I hope you will enjoy ❤ 
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday.. Happy birthday to...
Jan 31st 2017, 18:47

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday.. Happy birthday to you!  ❤ Who is ready for a fun party?! And look at that cake! There is enough to share on all those plates on that beautiful table! :D

No worries, I will tell you where I have all this stuff from ! Because I know you want it. *pops some balloons*

❤ Sofa, Chair & Table: Bad Seed - Vintage Settee Set
(available at The Crossroads from february the 3rd)

❤ Cake, plates & forks: <:*BoOgErS*:> Rainbow Party Cake Box

❤ Balloons: <:*BoOgErS*:> Party Balloons & Streamers Box

❤ Hair: [monso] My Hair - Wendy /Blonde

❤ Outfit: Muriel. Peyton Outfit / SET B

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates