Monday, January 30, 2017

Bella Enchanted: This year I’m claiming mama as my valentine! *giggles* I...


Bella Enchanted
-`ღ´- Toddleedoo Baby -`ღ´- A view into my little world. -`ღ´- Pastels, Mint, Corgis & love ♥ 
This year I'm claiming mama as my valentine! *giggles* I...
Jan 30th 2017, 22:33



This year I'm claiming mama as my valentine! *giggles* I couldn't ask for a better momma to take care of my little heart. ♥ This was a fun photo to do, I totally adored all the cute valentines decor by Irrie's Dollhouse! Some of it is coming soon & some is already out now! Keep reading for all the deets. ♥

image

Valentine Decor irrie's { Dollhouse } | By: irrie Ember | Location: Lost & Found

✦ i { DH } Gacha! Very Valentine Heart Prop RARE
✦ i { DH } Gacha! Very Valentine Candy Cart RARE
✦ i { DH } Gacha! Very Valentine Little Table
✦ i { DH } Gacha! Very Valentine Wooden Heart

Lost & Found opened on January 22nd & runs until February 1st. You can find the gacha key at the end of this post. {Lost & Found}

image

Nautical Decor irrie's { Dollhouse } | By: irrie Ember | Location: The Gacha Garden

✦ i { DH } Gacha! Captain of My Heart Wheel *Mint*
✦ i { DH } Gacha! Captain of My Heart Wheel *Candy* RARE
✦ i { DH } Gacha! Lovesaver Heart *Mint*
✦ i { DH } Gacha! Lovesaver Heart RARE

These items are coming soon to the February round of Gacha Garden! If you play this gacha 20 times you will also get the seed of inspiration item which is incredibly adorable. Both the key & SOI AD can be found at the bottom of this post.

This event opens on February 1st & runs until the end of the month. {The Gacha Garden}

image

Other Items used:

+ Half-Deer + | By: Halogen Magic {Mainstore} {Marketplace

+Half-Deer+ Vintage Heart Chair - Wood+Pink Floral
+Half-Deer+ Vintage Heart Chair - Wood+Mint Floral
+Half-Deer+ White Baby Bird - Single - Stand
+Half-Deer+ White Baby Bird - Single - Sit

-Tres Blah- | By: Julliette Westerburg {Mainstore}

-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Cup of Joe

image
image
image
image

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates