Friday, December 16, 2016

rainbowgrid: #236: Mommy and Me Ice Skating


rainbowgrid
rainbowgrid 
#236: Mommy and Me Ice Skating
Dec 16th 2016, 19:50, by Ingrid

I am very pleased with this month'sBebe Bundle! The box had a"Mommy and Me"theme to it, so all the creators in the box made sure their items fit both adult and Toddleedoo baby. Not only were there matching clothes to fit both mother and baby, but there were Gestures, Ice Skates, Boots, Slippers, Hair, a cute pose and a chair with mother and TD movie night animations. Probably one of the best bundles I have received so far, and not only did my mom and I get the box, but I also got the box on my big and gifted it to my kids!
Mommy and I were able to put together the perfect look for our family Ice Skating party that is coming up soon!
What We Are Wearing:
Sweater & Skirt:.gypsy heart. BeBe Bundle Set - December@ Bebe Bundle
- 12 Sweater Colors and 12 Skirt colors included so that you can mix and match any way that you want! We are wearing the "Frosting" sweater and the "Rose Gold" skirt. I would also like to note that the mommy sweater can be worn with mesh jeans!
Hair:Blues. Harley - FATPACK@ Bebe Bundle
- Came with all of the color HUDs that Blues offers. I especially love Blues for making beautiful ginger colors! One of my favorite hair designers for sure!
Ice Skates:{WF} Ice-Skates BebeBundle Dec.@ Bebe Bundle
- Included a customizing HUD with both Glitter and Leather color options, each had 11 colors to choose from. You can also customize the blade, soul, fur, laces and trim!
I Am Also Wearing:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates