Sunday, December 11, 2016

CuppyCakes and Candies: Party Time


CuppyCakes and Candies
 
thumbnail Party Time
Dec 12th 2016, 02:04, by Sami Mae

The other day I got an invite to a very special birthday party.
My friend Alli is turning 2!!

She had a very special wish that we all wear black and white.

So off to my closet I went to find me an outfit!

Now it's time to party!!



What I'm Wearing:

Sweater & Bloomers:
Bebe Bundle -August
No longer available

Leggings:

Shoes:

Hair:

Headband:
Group Gift

Head:

Group Gift


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates