Monday, December 12, 2016

Chaotic Cuteness: 18. It's getting colder! But a girls still gotta play!


Chaotic Cuteness
 
thumbnail 18. It's getting colder! But a girls still gotta play!
Dec 12th 2016, 22:12, by noreply@blogger.com (Lily Grace Ashmore)


The snow fell pretty heavy today but I didn't let it stop me :O a girl has got to play! So I found this cute little playground on the tiptoes sim and I put on this adorable outfit by {Clove & Juniper} It is out now at the current round of Ninety Nine in many different color options, for kid and baby toddleedoo.


What I'm Wearing

{Juniper} Regina Outfit Rose Quartz
! Special Thank-You to Clove & Juniper !

Teleport to Ninety Nine
Teleport  to {Clove & Juniper}
or
Thanks so much for viewing my little blog it means alot! Hugs 
xoxo
Lily





You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates