Friday, December 9, 2016

Cece:


Cece
Secondlife ToddleeDoo Fashion 
(Untitled)
Dec 10th 2016, 00:48, by cececutefayse

cooley-blog

Today is the day we bake christmas cookies for the family and friends. Mama has been telling me all week to prepare me because one day im going to have to do this for her and she wants to make sure they taste perfect. Guess what though? I dont wanna bake i just wanna eat them,but mama said i cant touch the nutella or any treats until we have finished so i had to think of a plan. I moved the eggs closer to me so when she needs one she would ask me to pass it. She asked…BAM BAM it slipped out my hand and onto her head oopsy that was an accident (shh) We cant bake now because we have no more eggs,but at least i got my nutella still😀 BEST PLAN EVER! shhh she still thinks it was an accident!

  • Hair-Pink Hustler-8102 headband included.
  • Eyes-Ugly Duckling-Dreamers Eyes-Lots of colors packs available 
  • Lashes-Lovely Alien-Starry Eyelashes & VCO-Angie Eyelashes
  • Ears-Mandala~Simple Ears
  • Pj’s-Cooley@Ninety Nine-Ugly Holiday Pajamas&Slippers-10 commons and 2 secret rares 99l per play go get yours!-NEW
  • Body-Cute Bytes-Toddledoo-Babygirl
  • Shape-Custom 
  • Nutella and spoon- 7style@chapter four-(Gift)

    My mama…nope shes not for sales.. unless she puts me in timeout.Stay tuned..😀


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates